Short Range Mini Desktop RS232 port UHF RFID Reader writer is installed with our UHF RFID reader module and ceramic antenna. It has an excellent performance. With a simple and beautiful design, it is small and portable.
Short Range Mini Desktop UHF RFID Reader, based on R2000 Chip platform of the world leading RFID Company IMPINJ, is developed by Sanray Ltd., it is a high performance UHF RFID reader module designed specifically for the complex RFID application environment. Equipped with four MMCX antenna connectors, M2210 provides a feature-rich, standardized SDK development kit so that users can develop high-performance reader device in a short period according to the project requirements.
1. Employed IMPINJ R2000 RF Chips, up to -82dbm receiving sensitivity and the highest performance in this field makes this module more suitable for harsh application environment.
2. High stability and reliability, 60*24 hours high temperature of workstation, can work stably and continuously.
3. Remarkable performance with 8dbi RF antenna, can achieve a reading distance over 10m per single tag.
4. Remarkable performance in intensive taps reading can attain a tags identification rate of 400tags/s.
5. Provide the most comprehensive functions SDK and ports, easy to integrate RFID software.
6. Adopted integrating RF chip, module performance is more stable, and more suitable for harsh application environment.
7. The use of carrier wave cancellation technology makes the tag reading more accurate and the reading scope wider.
8. The smallest module volume in the same field and supply power of 3.7V, it is especially suitable for handsets and other mobile devices.
9. Enhance noise suppression for reliable data capture.
10. High precision return signal strength (RSSI).
-25 -- +65℃
-40 -- +80℃
EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 / ISO 18000-6C
China 1, China 2
US, Canada and other regions following U.S. FCC
Europe and other regions following ETSI EN 302
208 with & without LBT regulations
Software adjustable, step interval 1.0dB, maximum 30dBm
Output Power Flatness
RF Port Standing
≥10m (With 8dBi antenna/Relate to tags type, transmitted power and application environment)