Soft copper refrigeration tubing is the soft copper tube used in refrigeration or thermoelectric coolers. Refrigeration is a process of removing heat from a low-temperature reservoir and transferring it to a high-temperature reservoir. Soft copper tubing is widely used as a refrigerant line in HVAC (heating ventilation air conditioning) systems. It is joined using flare connection, compression connection, or solder. Copper offers a high level of corrosion resistance.
Alloy and production standard:
C11000, C12000, C12200 (ASTM B111 or ASME SB111)
Cu-ETP, Cu-DLP, Cu-DHP (EN12451 or EN12449)
C102, C106 (BS British Standard)
C1100, C1201, C1220 (JIS Japanese Industrial Standards)
Outside diameter range : 3.5mm~120mm
Wall thickness range : 0.3mm~15mm
Maximum length: 24 meters
Field of application:
Soft copper refrigeration tubing is intended for use in refrigeration system, such as household refrigerators, industrial freezers, cryogenics, and air conditioning, which has a large impact on industry, lifestyle, agriculture, and settlement patterns.
Guilin Lijia has 130 sets processing and testing equipments providing various copper and copper alloy tubes/pipes, coils, rods/bars and finned tubes, mainly are followings:
1. 22MN water-seal extruding machine introduced from Japan;
2. Roller bright annealing furnace introduced from Germany;
3. Coils drawing machine introduced from Britain;
4. Casting furnaces;
5. Rolling machines and drawing machines;
6. Spectrum analyzer introduced from Switzerland;
7. Metallographic microscope;
8. Eddy current flaw detector and ultrasonic flaw detector;
9. Many testing equipments, such as tension tester, hardness tester and hydrostatic testing machine.